Black with Red Stitch Leash
$24.99 – $31.99
Black Leather Dog Leash (Red Stitch)
Laikapaw strong and comfortable Black with Red Stitch Leather Dog Leash is designed to make walking your dog easy. Whether you are going for a hike or taking a walk with your furry friend, handling and control no longer have to be difficult. Your comfort as the handler and that of your dog was put into consideration during the manufacturing process. Available in 2 sizes of different lengths, it is soft and able to withstand the weight of a dog that weighs over 100 lbs.
- The total length of this Dog Leash is 4 Feet and the Width is 2 centimeters
Note: This Leash is best for small to medium size dogs.
- The total length of this Dog Leash is 5 Feet and the Width is 2 centimeters
Note: This Leash is best for Large to Extra-Large size dogs.
|Dimensions||41 × 3 cm|
As we all know, all dogs are different and vary in their size. Here is a general guideline to measure your dog appropriately for a dog collar.
For a proper fit, it is recommended to measure your dog’s neck with a soft tape measure.
- Take a measurement a few inches down from his head and then add an inch for very small dogs or two inches for medium and large dogs.
- Pull the tape snug but not tight. (If you do not have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and then measure the string with a rigid ruler.)
- Allow sufficient room to slip two fingers between the collar and the dog’s neck. Or you can measure his neck and add two inches.
- When the collar is on his neck it should allow you to easily slide two fingers under a properly fitting collar and your dog’s neck. If there’s extra room, you need a smaller size. If both fingers don’t fit, the collar is too small.
A collar shouldn’t be tight around your dog’s neck and therefore it will not be the exact measurement of your dog’s neck. For safety reasons – so it doesn’t snag on something, it shouldn’t be too loose either. A snug fit is what you are aiming for and not a tight one or one that chokes. Always observe your best friend while he or she is on their leash with a collar, so they don’t get caught on a fence or other environmental object that would cause the pet choking.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days. Shipping within Canada and the US can take 7 to 10 business days. International orders can take 15 to 20 business days to arrive. Due to Covid regulations, some orders may take extra time to clear customs.