Hot Pink Dog Collar
$34.99 – $64.99
Hot Pink dog Collar
Like every other Laikapaw premium quality dog collar, the Hot Pink Leather Dog Collar has a modern and unique design. This stylish fine leather dog collar is durable and adjustable to fit perfectly around your dog’s neck. The black, soft inner padding complements the outer pink leather layer to create a strong pink color effect that is sure to dazzle around your dog’s neck.
Laikapaw Hot Pink Dog Collar is made with saddle stitch-line design, soft padding and genuine leather for premium durability, comfort and style!
- Fits dog’s neck size Competitive Nutrition For Women's Figure, Physique and Bodybuilding keeping antibiotics on hand bodybuilding cartoons and comics - funny pictures from cartoonstock 11 to 13.5 Inches
- The total length of this Dog Collar is 16 Inches and Width is 1 Inch
Note: This Collar Is for Small size dogs like Cocker Spaniel, Chihuahua, Cairn Terrier, Bichon Frise, and Affenpinscher.
- Fits dog’s neck size 14 to 17 Inches
- The total length of this Dog Collar is 20 Inches and Width is 1.5 Inches
Note: This Collar Is for Medium size dogs like Bearded Collie, Bedlington Terrier, Borzoi, Cirneco dell, Etna, and Clumber Spaniel
- Fits dog’s neck size 17.5 to 20.5 Inches
- The total length of this Dog Collar is 23.5 Inches and Width is 1.5 Inches
Note: This Collar Is for Large size dogs like Black Russian Terrier, Bloodhound, Boxer, Curly-Coated Retriever, Collie, and Golden Retriever.
Extra Large Collar
- Fits dog’s neck size 22 to 25 Inches
- The total length of this Dog Collar is 28 Inches and Width is 1.75 Inches
Note: This Collar Is for Extra-Large size dogs like Mastiffs, Great Danes, Rottweilers, and Irish Wolfhounds.
VERY IMPORTANT: Please measure your dog’s neck with a soft tape measure before ordering. This will confirm the right size of the Collar to order.
- The inner side of this collar has soft padding which protects your dog's neck from rubbing and irritation to provide maximum comfort.
- The strong D-ring is located on top of the collar for easy and instant leash attachment.
- A small D-ring is attached next to the buckle for any information, name tag, or ID.
|Dimensions||41 × 3 cm|
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
As we all know, all dogs are different and vary in their size. Here is a general guideline to measure your dog appropriately for a dog collar.
For a proper fit, it is recommended to measure your dog’s neck with a soft tape measure.
- Take a measurement a few inches down from his head and then add an inch for very small dogs or two inches for medium and large dogs.
- Pull the tape snug but not tight. (If you do not have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and then measure the string with a rigid ruler.)
- Allow sufficient room to slip two fingers between the collar and the dog’s neck. Or you can measure his neck and add two inches.
- When the collar is on his neck it should allow you to easily slide two fingers under a properly fitting collar and your dog’s neck. If there’s extra room, you need a smaller size. If both fingers don’t fit, the collar is too small.
A collar shouldn’t be tight around your dog’s neck and therefore it will not be the exact measurement of your dog’s neck. For safety reasons – so it doesn’t snag on something, it shouldn’t be too loose either. A snug fit is what you are aiming for and not a tight one or one that chokes. Always observe your best friend while he or she is on their leash with a collar, so they don’t get caught on a fence or other environmental object that would cause the pet choking.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days. Shipping within Canada and the US can take 7 to 10 business days. International orders can take 15 to 20 business days to arrive. Due to Covid regulations, some orders may take extra time to clear customs.